Recipe: Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa and Avocado Crème
With the weather warming up who can resist a Fish Taco! If you can’t make it to one of Neuman’s Kitchen’s deliciously inspired events we hope to inspire you in your own kitchen with this recipe. Perfect for a fiesta!
Neuman’s Kitchen’s Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa & Avocado Crème Recipe
For the Fish Taco:
- 20 Mini hard taco shell
- 1# Red snapper, skin removed
- ½ bunch Cilantro (garnish)
- 1 pint Mango salsa
- 1 cup pickled red cabbage
For the Salsa:
- 2.5 cups chopped mango (peeled)
- 0.25 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 serrano pepper
- 1 cup tomato, concasse
- 1 t lime zest
- 3 T lime juice, fresh
- 1 t cumin, toasted and ground
- 1.25 cups chopped red/yellow bell pepper
- Season snapper with salt and pepper, saute on a HOT pan. 4 minutes each side.
- Allow to cool, flake with hands.
- Take salsa ingredients and mix together
- Line up taco shells and add flaked fish.
- Top with salsa, red cabbage, cilantro