Weitzman National Museum of American Jewish History
HOST YOUR EVENT AT THE MUSEUM
From corporate meetings, celebrations, mitzvahs, galas, and more, the museum is uniquely placed to host a wide-ranging style of events. The museum offers a modern, spacious ballroom, terraces, a theater, galleries, and more. As the museum's exclusive caterer, we will transform your menu ideas into culinary creations.
For more information or to book a tour contact Ginger Metzger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 267.320.9584
Included in Every Rental
- Creative and flexible menu planning
- Personal attention through entire event planning and production process
- Use of our dance floor, stage, tables, and white wooden Chiavari chairs with cushions
- Use of the Museum’s ketubah gallery for the marriage contract signing ceremony
- Convenient, discounted parking at the Bourse and Parkway garages located one block from the Museum.
Just in time for holiday season, we share below one of the holiday recipes we created for a recent event at the Museum. Enjoy!