Step into spring with Neuman’s Kitchens Orange Creamsicle Bon Bons! Perfect for hosting large parties or even making and freezing for later.
Yields: 100 servings
- 1lb Dulcey Chocolate
- 1lb White Chocolate
- 16oz Heavy Cream- Scalded
- 1 per each pc Orange Zest
- 1lb 8oz Orange Curd
- 2lb White Pate Glace- Melted
- 1 per ea pc White Cocoa Butter Spray
- 100 ea Micro Mint
- Silicone Cube Molds
- Make ganache using first 5 ingredients
- Fill cube molds 2/3rds full (see video)
- Pipe curd in center of the ganache
- Top set bonbon with melted white pate glace, let freeze
- Pop out of molds and spray evenly with white cocoa butter spray
- Garnish micro mint & dollap of orange curd
- Serve chilled (if frozen defrost in fridge for several hours)
Looking to host an event?
Contact our team here and we can shape a safe and creative experience for you.