From lofty rooftops to white box studios, our clients are craving a unique space they can call their own. Here’s what we’ve been up to this year:
1. SOPHISTICATED SERVING VESSELS: Standard bowls and passing pieces are quietly rebelling on the bottom shelf while flower pots filled with edible quinoa “dirt” and root vegetables steal the plating spotlight. Eating with your eyes has officially reached a new level of innovation.
2. LONG LIVE DIY: Customization is everything in 2015. Monogram lighting projections, mixed media elements and textured fabrics are setting the tone for ultimate personalization. What’s better than being you?
3. MARSALA: No matter where you are or who you’re with, Pantone’s color of the year is sure to make an appearance. Earthy floral undertones like Marsala are rocking retail racks, home stores and the design industry.
4. BUZZ WORTHY TECHNOLOGY: Futuristic facets of technology are finding their way into the event world. Make way for live twitter feeds, interactive light domes and crowd sourced installations to convey the client’s message.
5. STORY TELLING: We’re constantly seeing small details evolve into meaningful chapters of our client’s story, and we couldn’t be happier about it. As a caterer who prides itself on creating an unforgettable and inventive experience, we’re excited to bring your story to life.
Looking to host an event?
Contact our team here and we can shape a safe and creative experience for you.