What’s better than good friends and great food? We’re at a loss for words. Amp up your next get together with our guide to the perfect party:
- Invite your friends individually by phone or in person. The votes are in – and it’s unanimous – the day of the group text, is over. If you’re feeling ambitious, handwritten invitations are the quintessential way to excite your guests.
- Location, location, location. An environment has the power to dictate the mood of any event. Whether you choose to picnic in Central Park or catch up on a foreign roof top, your location of choice will help create a memorable experience for your guests. Make sure to select a thoughtful, central venue that will leave your guests in post-party awe.
- Plan games to keep things interesting. You’d be surprised how many people anticipate and appreciate a summer-day meal with a side of friendly competition. You can’t go wrong with comical games like “Would You Rather.”
- Create a playlist ahead of time. Streaming music is always a viable option when it comes to parties, but a playlist made up of hand-selected sing along songs is gold. All it takes is one bad tune to throw off an epic dance party.
- Choose the right caterer. Treasure a day spent with friends and family by taking a step back from the grill. Neuman’s Kitchen is here to provide a seamless culinary experience for you and your guests. From passed hors d’oeuvres to a plated dinner complete with staff to alleviate your dining duties, we promise you’ll be Deliciously Inspired.
Looking to host an event?
Contact our team here and we can shape a safe and creative experience for you.